Terms and Conditions
I understand that Two Rivers Insurance will receive documentation of all service requests, requests for information, or declination for additional information which may become part of my customer file.
I understand that Two Rivers Insurance will process service requests based on information provided through this site, and that I will receive confirmation of all changes to my coverage. I authorize all such changes, and assume the responsibility of notifying Two Rivers Insurance Services in the event of errors or misunderstandings.
- Maintain privacy of client information and all privacy language.
- Two Rivers Insurance will handle service requests in good faith based on registration information. All service requests will be confirmed to the client and they must contact Two Rivers Insurance in case of error.
- Client is responsible for updating email address and other information in the event of change.
- Insurance terms, descriptions of coverage, and other insurance information is not meant to be complete, and the client should either contact Two Rivers Insurance or read their policy for complete information.
- All insurance and non-insurance information is for general purposes and may not be up-to-date or complete. Two Rivers Insurance is not responsible for information in sites linked.
- No changes will be considered to be bound until the client has received confirmation from Two Rivers Insurance